16th January 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Hello Sir
I have completed my Diploma in Civil
I want to know can I give Staff Selection Commission
written exam for Junior Engineer post?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  2. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers
  3. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released? -- [New]
  6. Last ten years questions paper of Staff Selection Commission of Junior Engineer Civil?
  7. When I will get the offer letter from M.E.S. for Junior Engineer post?
  8. To which department a candidate is posted after he is selected for the post of Junior Engineer(Electrical)?
  9. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  10. Am I eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam in CPWD after my diploma in Civil?
  11. Previous few years Staff Selection Commission exam papers for Mechanical Engineer?
  12. Previous years question papers of SSC Jr of electrical paper?
  13. Last 5 years papers of Junior Engineer(Electrical) conducted by Staff Selection Commission?
  14. Syllabus and question papers for Junior Engineer diploma in civil engineering
  15. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  16. Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  17. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder
  18. Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?
18th January 2015, 08:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written examination being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering. Eligibility Criteria required to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written examination is mentioned below :-

1. Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

2. Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed three years Diploma course from an institution recognised by Central/ State Government.

3. Age Limit :-
The minimum age required to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written examination is 18 years.

Since, you have completed three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course from a recognised institution, you are eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?