2nd December 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Clerk job in Indian Army if passed 12th (Science) with 50 marks English? What is the physical requirement for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th (Science) with 50 marks English paper. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for Clerk job in Indian Army? What is the physical requirement for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?
  2. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  3. Can a 12th passed with 57% marks eligible to apply for Indian Army Clerk post if got 37% in Mathematics paper of 10th? Other posts available for me?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army as a clerk after completion of 12th science with 48.15% marks?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Army after doing graduation with English(hons)
  6. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks? -- [New]
  7. Application procedure for Indian Army and Navy jobs after doing B.A in English, Political Science and Sociology with 58% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Army in clerk post after passing 12th in commerce stream with 50.4%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Army as Clerk?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  11. How to become a clerk in Army having English subject but not Maths in 12th and graduation?
  12. Eligibility to join Indian Army for 12th Science student?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  14. How to apply for pharmacist job in Indian Army? What is the special requirement for the job?
  15. Can an Ex-Indian Army retired Clerk apply for Clerk job in Indian Railway? Other jobs available in Indian Railway?
  16. How can I join Indian Army? What is the educational qualification and the physical ability requirement?
  17. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English
  18. What should I do to join Indian Army after 11th science?
2nd December 2016, 11:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Clerk job in Indian Army if passed 12th (Science) with 50 marks English? What is the physical requirement for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for clerical job in Indian Army with 12th Class qualification. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have done 12th Class from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> In order to join Indian Army, you are required to appear in NDA (National Defence Academy) / Naval Academy Entrance Examination.

>> Minimum qualification required to be eligible for NDA is 12th Class from a recognized university.

>> As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no certain percentage criteria in order to be eligible. Just pass in 12th Class is required.
3rd December 2016, 05:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Clerk job in Indian Army if passed 12th (Science) with 50 marks English? What is the physical requirement for it?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Clerk job in Indian Army after completing 12th standard with science subjects. Here is the eligibility criteria for the same:

> You should have completed 12th standard in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from a recognized board.

> You should have studied and passed in English and Mathematics/Accounts/Bookkeeping subjects.

> Your age should be in between 17.5 years to 23 years.

> Your height should be 167 cms.

> Your weight should be 50 kgs.

> Your chest should be 77/82 cms.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you can apply for clerk job in Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?