16th June 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NSG if completed BA?

SIR
I just completed my BA.
I just want to know am i qualify to apply for NSG?
Please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

29th June 2014, 08:27 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NSG if completed BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR
I just completed my BA.
I just want to know am i qualify to apply for NSG?
Please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

NSG stands for National Security Guard and for joining in as a NSG is not direct as there is no direct entrance exams for recruitment of NSG as candidates are selected from Indian Defence Forces and Para Military Forces.There are many entrance exams which are conducted for candidate to join in defence forces of India and as per the qualification of yours you can apply for the CDS Exam which stands for Combined Defence Service and is held every year as CDS I and CDS II by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:
  • Candidate should be a Citizen of India
  • Age limit needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate should have 19-24 years of age
  • Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream.
  • Martial status for the exam is that the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate
  • Candidate should be physically fit while appearing for the exam

You need to satisfy all the criteria's for the exam in order to apply for the exam and that can be done in 2 ways:

>> ONLINE

>> OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?