26th February 2018, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for state and central government jobs after completion of 10th standard?

Sir/Mam, My name is Rohan kumar. I am passing out 10th from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Madhyama Allahabad. So can I be eligible to apply for state or central government jobs? Can you please guide me with the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for State and Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu being a candidate having completed Degree without 12 th after completion of 10th?
  2. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  3. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible for state government jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  8. Government jobs after completion of B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology?
  9. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  10. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  12. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  13. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  14. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply and get state or central government jobs after completion of MA English?
  16. Is degree from another state valid for state government job exams?
  17. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  18. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2018, 11:58 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for state and central government jobs after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you can apply for various state and central government jobs based on your qualification. Based on class 10th, there are not many options available available.

Most of the jobs available are of lower level jobs in defense, police, paramilitary, railways, etc. Selection is mostly based on the written exam.
2nd March 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for state and central government jobs after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, My name is Rohan kumar. I am passing out 10th from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Madhyama Allahabad. So can I be eligible to apply for state or central government jobs? Can you please guide me with the details on this? Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for state and central government jobs after completion of 10th standard. You can apply for jobs in state government through state staff selection commission. You have to clear the written test and interview for the selection. You can apply for various posts in central government like Constable in Railway Protection Force, Soldier in Indian Army, Security Guard, some posts in Indian Railways, LDC, etc. For the above mentioned posts, you have to clear the written test and interview.
2nd March 2018, 08:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are several job opportunities for 10th class background candidates. In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in most of the government recruitment's is "12th Class" or "Graduation" from a recognized university.

As you are done with 10th Class, you may still apply for some of the recruitment's and they are,

>> Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) TC recruitment

>> Some other state level recruitment's like,
* ICAR CPCRI Field Assistant Recruitment
* Cantonment Board Skilled Assistant recruitment
* Animal Husbandry Department Assistant recruitment
* Concerned state police constable recruitment
* Indian Army Soldier Recruitment
* Central Government Health Scheme Medical Attendant recruitment
* Indian Air Force Group C recruitment ..etc.,

You may find more details of State level as well as central government jobs from top job portals that are available in India.
2nd March 2018, 09:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all let me tell you that nowadays it is very difficult to get government job just after completing your 10th standard. So, I would like to tell you that you must complete your 12th standard and after that you can apply for clerical jobs. After graduation you have number of opportunities and after that you can apply for PO exams, civil services, RTO,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?