30th September 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment being a BTech CSE holder?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Supreme Court of India recruitment of Technical Assistant cum Programmer. I have done with my BTech in CSE. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

3rd October 2019, 01:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment being a BTech CSE holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology and 3 years Experience OR Master Degree in Computer Science and 3 years Experience from any recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment being a B.Tech CSE holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sci.gov.in.
3rd October 2019, 04:25 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment being a BTech CSE holder?

Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment:

YES YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidates who have completed a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology and 3 years Experience OR Master's Degree in Computer Science and 3 years Experience can apply for the SCI Court Assistant Jobs.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Lower Age Limit: 18 years.

Upper Age Limit: 30 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
3rd October 2019, 06:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment being a BTech CSE holder. Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or Master's Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
4th October 2019, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible only when you meet the below mentioned criteria for Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Supreme Court of India Technical Assistant cum Programmer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Supreme Court of India

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant cum Programmer

>> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses to be eligible.
@ Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or Information Technology and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation.
(or)
@ Master's Degree in Computer Application or M.Sc in Computer Science and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation.
(or)
@ B.Sc in Computer Science or BCA with first class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and 4 years experience in the field of computerisation.

>> Degree in law from a recognized university shall be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.

>> You must also have 3 years of experience besides meeting the above qualification criteria.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?