13th November 2016, 11:15 PM
Maru4545

Am I eligible to become a Constable if I have a permanent tattoo on my chest?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Police Constable but I have a permanent tattoo on my chest so I want to know am I eligible to become a Constable if I have a permanent tattoo on my chest? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 11:57 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Constable if I have a permanent tattoo on my chest?

When you are applying for the Police job, then make sure you do not have any tattoo on your body. At the time of physical test you will be asked to remove it or else you will be disqualified. So it is advisable to remove it before you apply.
15th November 2016, 01:58 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Constable if I have a permanent tattoo on my chest?

No you are not eligible for Police Constable because Police said they did not recruit any applicant with tattoo.

* Its against to their rule.
* After clearing written test,they will conduct physical fitness test in that round you may be disqualify.
* Then for IAS,IPS IAF, like posts also its may affect.
27th November 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have a tatoo on my wrist.. Will I get rejected in physical test? Police constable karnataka
9th January 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I got a tattoo on my chest. Will I be able to join the police force ?
29th December 2021, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I got a tatoo on forearm... does it effect on applying police constable post????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?