3rd December 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BPSC having done B.Tech with CSE stream?

Sir, I have done my B.Tech with CSE stream. Am I eligible for BPSC and which book should I prefer for best preparation in short period?

4th December 2016, 02:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BPSC having done B.Tech with CSE stream?

No, you are not eligible to apply for BPSC examination as because, you have completed your engineering in CSE stream. Here is the eligibility criteria to appear for this examination:

> Candidates who have completed their graduation in any of these subjects (mathematics, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering, economics, statistics natural science) from a recognized institution are eligible to apply.

> The age of the candidate should be in between 21 to 40 years, age relaxation is there for reserved category candidates.

As you have taken computer as your subject, so you are not eligible to apply for this position.

Here are some books to prepare for BPSC examination:

> NCERT books.

> Bihar Special Book.

> Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh.

> Indian Polity by M. Laxmikant.

> Comprehensive Geography by D.R Khullar.

> Pratiyogita Darpan.

> An Analysis to BPSC (PT) with solved 2011 paper etc.
4th December 2016, 05:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for BPSC exam :-

-The candidate must have a Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Economics/ Geology/ Natural Science/ Mechanical Engineering.

Age limit:-

The age limit to apply for BPSC exam is in from 19 years to 24 years. Relaxation in the age is provided according to the categories as per the government norms.

Bihar Public Service Commission exam consist of two papers which are preliminary examination and main examination. The candidates who pass in preliminary exam and main examination can attend the Personal Interview. There are three subjects that are compulsory and two subjects are optional in BPSC exam.

Compulsory subjects are;

General Knowledge,

English,and

Mathematics.

The candidate can choose any two subjects from the following as their optional subject for BPSC exam:

Mathematics

Mechanical Engineering

Physics

Chemistry

Civil Engineering

Geology

Statistics

Zoology

Economics

Agriculture
4th December 2016, 10:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for BPSC based recruitment examinations. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in BPSC Examination's is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. As you are from CSE background in B.Tech, I am very sure you are certainly eligible to apply for BPSC Examinations. Candidates who are pursuing their final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply. I suggest you to join any best near by institute to score good marks and to get selected finally.
14th February 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

It's necessary to choose one optional subject from the graduation part in bpsc or any two subjects from the optional part
29th March 2017, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bpsc exam.!? I have completed my 7th semester exam and my last semester exam ll be from next month !
9th January 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bpsc having done B.tech With electronics & communication stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?