4th December 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government college professor job after completion of masters in instrument engineering?

Is Masters of engineering in Instrumentation and Control Stream Eligible for government jobs i.e. Professor? If yes then which exam is to be given for government job? Either it is NET or GPSC or any other? Can you please give me the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?
  2. How to become a professor in private or government college after completion of mining engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant professor job after completion of M.Tech course?
  4. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  5. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  6. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  7. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting assistant professor job in CS in any engineering college?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting assistant professor job in government college?
  11. Can I apply for assistant professor job on the basis of ME degree?
  12. How to become a Professor of a Government Engineering college for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  13. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for state government professor job if I completed Ph.D course in Mathematics from Singhania University?
  16. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  17. Selection process of Assistant Professor in engineering colleges in 2018
  18. Is part time M.Tech degree valid for assistant professor job in government engineering college?
7th December 2017, 12:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government college professor job after completion of masters in instrument engineering?

In order to become a government college professor, you should have completed your master's degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks. With this eligibility you have to appear for NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC).

Hence, after qualifying the examination with good marks, you will be eligible to start teaching students in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?