22nd January 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018?

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Awaiting to get the answer. Thanks!

24th January 2018, 07:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018?

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for Government jobs after successful completion of 12th Class. In general, the basic educational qualification differs from recruitment to recruitment.

<> For most of the recruitment's, the general educational qualification required is Graduation or Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.

<> For some of the recruitment's, the basic educational qualification required is 12th Class. With 12th Class as a basic educational qualification you may apply for the below mentioned recruitment's.
* SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment
* SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment
http://ssc.nic.in/
* Indian Railways Ticket Collector recruitmnet
http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/rai...=0&id=0,4,1244
* Other organization's MTS recruitment ..etc.,

You are required to go through the official website of the above mentioned organizations for more latest updates. I suggest you to go through the official notification once before you apply for the respective recruitment's.
24th January 2018, 09:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018?

After completing your 12th standard you are eligible to apply for government exams that are conducted for 12th passed students.
Some of the examination:

Clerical

SSC CHSL

COURT CLERK

LDC

SORTING ASSISSTANT

RRB

ETC.
25th January 2018, 10:13 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government job after completing 12th. You can apply for below mentioned government sector jobs after 12th:-

List of Government Sector Job Options after 12th:-
  • VRO (Village Revenue Officer).
  • Indian railway Jobs.
  • Data entry jobs in government sector.
  • Indian Defence services.
  • Clerical job in government banks.
  • Police constable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?