15th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?

If I am a graduate with 54% and honoured of shastri certificate in hindi and my mother tongue is hindi and i was a scout guide student and honoured of governor certificate than can i get a government job? Can someone please provide me the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  2. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  3. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  4. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  6. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  7. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  9. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  10. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  11. How to get a job as Hindi Teacher after passing graduation with 44%
  12. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  13. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  14. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  15. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  17. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?
  18. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2016, 02:14 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?

Yes you are eligible for hindi teacher job in govt.school if having 54% marks in gradution.Because there should be atleast 50% marks necessary to appear in TET and CTET so as to become a teacher in govt.school.
15th February 2016, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?

For government school teaching jobs you need to have B.Ed along with graduation with TET qualification. Merely, having graduation will not help you to get a government job.

You can try your hand at private jobs with the present qualification but selection will be based in the performance in interview and resume.
15th February 2016, 10:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for government jobs with 54% marks in graduation.
You should complete your post graduation and after that you should write NET examination. You can join as a lecturer in Hindi.
If you opt teaching line then you need to qualify TET, CTET aftef completing B.Ed from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?