15th February 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Police Constable job with Electronics Diploma?

Hi sir,

My name is mohan. I am studying diploma in electronics. I want to join the police constable job. So i need to know if i am eligible for the police constable job with my present qualification?

Please reply me sir.

my con no :9441288583..

15th February 2016, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Police Constable job with Electronics Diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Police Constable job after completion of your Electronics Diploma course. Candidates who have completed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Police Constable job. In case of SC/ST candidates, those who have completed SSC or equivalent examination from a recognised board are also eligible to apply for Police Constable job. So, after completion of your Diploma course, you are eligible to apply for Police Constable job.
15th February 2016, 09:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to be a police constable with Diploma in Electronics also. Candidate should have passed intermediate with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidate must have attained a minimum of 18 years of age and not more than 28 years.
15th February 2016, 10:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for "Constable " post right after completion of Diploma. Since the minimum qualification required for Constable is " 10th " from the recognized board.

So absolutely you are eligible to apply for Constable post. But one thing I must say is you complete graduation at least. Since the competition is too heavy between these posts due to unemployment.

Age should be 18 to 23 years and there is age relaxation for reserved candidates.
16th February 2016, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,

My name is mohan. I am studying diploma in electronics. I want to join the police constable job. So i need to know if i am eligible for the police constable job with my present qualification?

Please reply me sir.

Diploma candidates are eligible for Police Constable post if you have completed 12th standard.

If you can apply for Police constable then the educational qualification required for this post is 12th standard.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
16th February 2016, 12:46 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,

Please reply me sir.

Yeah, you can join in as a police constable after having completed Diploma in Electronics. You are satisfying the educational qualification needed for joining in as a constable. There are eligibility criteria which you need to satisfy in order to join in the post and they include:

# You should have a citizenship in India.

# You should have a age limit of 18-22 years in the case of Male and if you are a female then you need to have 18-25 years of age.

# Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized board of education.

If you satisfy all these then you can apply for the post.
23rd May 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma after 10th can i eligible for punjab police recruitment, please tell me i am interested to join punjab police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?