6th March 2018, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Graduation if secure job in Staff Selection Commission through CHSL recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment of Staff Selection Commission right after my 12th. So, I want to know that if I apply and get recruitment there then I have any chance to continue my study? They allow me to study more I mean Graduation or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission CHSL recruitment exam
  2. Can I get a call for Personal Interview if crack Staff Selection Commission CHSL written test?
  3. Will my height of 157 cms create any problem in my career?
  4. Can I be eligible for government jobs like sub inspector in CPO or Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  6. How many rounds are left in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff recruitment after written test?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Investigator recruitment exam being a B.Com graduate of EILLM University?
  8. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  9. M.Sc in IT holder can apply for SSC exam?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  11. SSC or UPSC jobs availability after M.Sc Hons. from Calcutta University?
  12. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  13. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?
  14. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  16. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  17. Should I have to complete graduation from a recognized university for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  18. List of posts under CAPF & CISF of Staff Selection Commission recruitment? -- [New]
10th April 2018, 07:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Graduation if secure job in Staff Selection Commission through CHSL recruitment?

If you get selected in the SSC through CHSL recruitment, you will not be allowed to study further simultaneously along with the job. So, you cannot study your Graduation level through regular classes. However, if you really want to study your Graduation course, you can pursue it through correspondence by only appearing in the examinations.
11th April 2018, 12:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Graduation if secure job in Staff Selection Commission through CHSL recruitment?

You can apply for bachelor's degree in correspondence mode after getting job through Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level examination.

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. The degree obtained from IGNOU is valid as it is approved by University Grants Commission and Distance Education Council.
11th April 2018, 10:49 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

There is no relation of your further study after getting job of any type because there is no barrier made by any private or government sector boards that the selected employee can not continue his/her study after the job that is why you must not think about it because if you get the job you will be able to continue your study after 12th means graduation, post graduation, diploma or any other regular or distance learning course.

Once your are selected in the job after qualifying SSC CHSL examination, you can continue your study means bachelor's degree then master's degree in any discipline you want to study so do not worry and start preparation for your SSC CHSL exam after class 12th.

First of all you should focus on your current study that is class 12th and study harder so you can have good percentage marks in class 12th which is going to be fruitful in your life for jobs and other promotions in future that is why complete class 12th with good marks and when you complete class 12th you should get admission in bachelor's degree course from any recognised university.

When the SSC announces vacancy of LDC/DEO recruitment you should apply for the job and start preparation for the examination which will be conducted on given dates by SSC therefore you should prepare for this exam along with graduation degree so there will be both ways you can complete your degree and preparation as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?