1st July 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Application and joining procedure of Education Department after completing B.A in Economics with 50% marks from PU Chandigarh?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am an Army Soldier. I have completed my BA 3rd in Economics with 50% marks from PU Chandigarh. I want to join education department. I want to know what should i do to acheive it. I am to know the rule for it.

With regards,

Avtar Singh

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do BA honors economics after completing 12th in Arts?
  3. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  4. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?
  6. Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?
  7. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  8. How may I get the contact details of BBA department in PU Chandigarh?
  9. Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?
  10. Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student?
  11. Can I take admission in B.Ed after BBA?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  13. Upper age limit for JBT Female Guest Teacher in Haryana Government Schools?
  14. What is the procedure to join Law college after completing B.A Economics
  15. What is the procedure for taking admission in IIPM Chandigarh?
  16. Procedure to do M.A(Economics) as a private candidate? Where to get the application form?
  17. Am I eligible for joining Indian Army after completing my graduation through distance education?
  18. What should I do for joining KVPY after completing B.E? I've completed my diploma(sugar manufacturing) after 10th std and got 85.69% marks
23rd August 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application and joining procedure of Education Department after completing B.A in Economics with 50% marks from PU Chandigarh?

sir I want to do MA eco..I passed BA last year 2014from punjab university but I have not economic subject in ba ..can I do economics as a additional subject for further studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?