18th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure and fee of NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application fee for the post of Assistant Manager in NAFED recruitment. I would also like to know about the application procedure like how to apply. Thank you!

22nd December 2018, 11:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment?

In order to apply for NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment?NAFED Assistant Manager recruitment, you have to visit the official website and fill up the online application form. You have to upload scanned copies of your documents, photographs and signature. Now you have to pay the application fee which cost Rs. 1000/- and submit the form.

Web: http://nafed-india.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate? 26 12th June 2018 11:58 AM
Qualification required for IAS? What is the job of IAS? 10 3rd March 2017 08:50 PM
What are the best IAS coaching institutes in India? How to prepare for IAS exam while doing a job? 7 30th September 2013 02:41 PM
What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply? 12 25th May 2013 01:37 PM
How to get public sector job? Is it possible to get supply inspector or IAS job after B.Tech? 2 19th October 2011 05:03 PM