15th May 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Are BBA students be preferred for banking sector jobs? Is it necessary to do MBA or bank coaching?

I am presently doing BBA course in Kerala and i am interested in bank related jobs in future and i have a doubt that will BBA students be prefered for bank related jobs if i do bank coaching or it is better to do MBA.

15th May 2015, 07:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are BBA students be preferred for banking sector jobs? Is it necessary to do MBA or bank coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am presently doing BBA course in Kerala and i am interested in bank related jobs in future and i have a doubt that will BBA students be prefered for bank related jobs if i do bank coaching or it is better to do MBA.
No, MBA degree is not necessary for Bank coaching center.

Yes, BBA students are eligible for Bank jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

List of the Best coaching centre for Bank Exam in India

AAA-Bright Academy Chandigarh , India

Brilliant Tutorials, Chennai , India

Career Avenues, Delhi/NCR , India

Career Plus, Delhi/NCR , India

Career Shapers Education Forum, Delhi/NCR , India

Future Propel, Mumbai , India

JTS Institute, Bangalore , India

M.P.Career Institute For Bank P.O, Indore , India

Pathfinder Education Services Pvt. Ltd., Bhopal , India

Sachdeva New P.T College, Delhi/NCR , India

T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd), Secunderabad ,India
15th May 2015, 10:00 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are BBA students be preferred for banking sector jobs? Is it necessary to do MBA or bank coaching?

Of Course! BBA graduates will be preferred in banking industry for various banking jobs because BBA is a bachelor's degree course which teaches you how to manage and administrate a business and industry with so many other skills with specialization in a perfect subject that is why, I would advise you to keep your BBA continue if you want to get a banking job because there are so many banking jobs available at present for any graduate candidate and you can apply for following jobs in banking and other related industry after BBA Course :

01. IBPS CWE Clerk V round examination :
A degree in any discipline from a recognized university and age should be between 20-28 years.

02. IBPS CWE PO V round examination : A bachelor's degree in any subject of a recognized university and age must not be more less than 20 years and more than 30 years.

03. SBI And Associates Clerk Examination : All graduate candidates are eligible to apply and age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years.

04. SBI And Associates PO Examination : Any graduate is eligible to apply and minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years.

Some other financial and insurance related industries jobs for you after BBA :

01. Assistant Administrative Officer Scale I recruitment in - Life Insurance Corporation, United India Insurance Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited.

A graduate is eligible to apply for this job in all these bodies of the government and maximum age limit is 30 years.

02. Assistants recruitment in all these companies/ industries :
A candidate passed class 12th with minimum 55% marks is eligible to apply or should possess a degree in any discipline from a recognized university and maximum age limit is 28 years.

If you want to pursue MBA then it would also be a better option for you because banking and finance industries requires MBA degree in Finance or Banking or other related subjects so you can have great career if you pursue MBA in Banking and Finance.

I want to suggest you one more thing, that you should start preparation for banking exams now and do not wait for the completion of your graduate degree because it would be too late if you start after degree course and your other competitors will go ahead that is why think about the value of time and just start preparation and get the job.

When you complete degree then apply for admission in MBA course and choose Finance and Banking as your specialization subject and if you complete the MBA and get a good job in Bank then you will be preferred first for promotion that is why think about future in job and also get MBA.
15th May 2015, 11:58 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yeah BBA students are eligible for applying for the Banking sector jobs. You can attempt on applying for the IBPS exam. The post in which you can apply is Clerk and PO.

Eligibility For Bank Clerk:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 20-28 years.

# There are relaxation for other category candidates and it is 5 years for SC/ST and it is 3 years for OBC.

# Educational qualification needed is degree from a recognized university or even final year appearing candidate is eligible.

Eligibility For Bank PO:

# Nationality needed is citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 20-28 years

# Degree from a recognized university in any stream of education is eligible for applying.

If you satisfy the criteria's for the respected exam then you can apply.
16th May 2015, 02:40 PM
james hettfield
Member+

These days there is no such preferences shown by the banks in order to recruit their staff.
They have simple handed everything to the IBPS and the only way to get into the banking system is to appear in the respective examination.
It is just a myth that BBA candidates are more preferred to the services. These days most of the engineering candidates are appearing as well as hire by the banks just because of their performances in the IBPS examination.
Therefore, if you want to make a career in banking sector, then you should appear in the IBPS examination or other banking examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?