19th November 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can an Employee of Indian Navy get a Government job after completing his service period?

Respected Sir, I am an Employee working for the Indian Navy, I want to know can I get a Government job after completing my service period in the Indian Navy? Is it possible? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  3. Is it mandatory for a candidate to be a resident of Rajastan to apply for Rajastan PMT?
  4. Can any government employee give IPS entrance test? What is the age relaxation and age limit for Government Employee?
  5. What is the Left Over period available in Indian Railway for De-categorized employee? Provisions available for De-categorized employee in Indian Railway?
  6. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
  7. Government Jobs after MBA and With Experience? Any Age limit? Preference for experienced candidates?
  8. How to get a Government Job after retirement from Army Service?
  9. How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. How to become a Pilot after graduation in naval academy?
  11. Detailed information about Indian Administrative Service? Is this a most respectable Government job?
  12. Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?
  13. What is the difference between IAS and IES exam? Date of sale of application form?
  14. What is the eligibility for RPMT? My daughter is appear this year for 12th class from AP state board
  15. Is a government employee eligible to apply for an IT job?
  16. Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?
  17. Which entrance is need to be passed to get Government job after M.Pharm?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?
2nd December 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an Employee of Indian Navy get a Government job after completing his service period?

There are jobs reserved for exservicemen in government sector. You can surely apply for those jobs, if your age is according to the eligibility criteria of the job after getting the age relaxation available for your category.

Selection for a government job will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview or skill test based on the kind of job. You can apply as an ex servicemen category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?