9th December 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can a Female candidate apply for B.Tech or BE course in INS Shivaji?

Respected Sir, I am a Female candidate and I want to pursue B.Tech or BE course from INS Shivaji. I want to know can a Female candidate apply for B.Tech or BE course in INS Shivaji? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in INS Shivaji after passing 10th?
  2. How to get admission in INS Shivaji? Is it necessary to clear JEE exam?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  4. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  5. Can I apply for Navy being a female candidate having passed M.Com?
  6. Can a Female candidate apply for NDA exam this year? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Female candidate to apply for the exam?
  7. Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?
  8. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. What is the minimum height needed for girls to join Airforce?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the position of ASI or Constable being a female candidate with a height of 153cm?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  12. Eligibility to apply in CDS-OTA for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year female candidate?
  13. Can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division?
  14. How to be a sub inspector?
  15. Minimum height and weight required to become a lady police officer?
  16. What should I do to be selected for International Air Hostess?
  17. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  18. In which all competitive exams a 35 years old OBC female candidate can apply?
12th January 2017, 10:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Female candidate apply for B.Tech or BE course in INS Shivaji?

A female candidate is not allowed to apply for B.Tech or BE course in INS Shivaji. 10+2 Technical Entry in Indian Navy is for male students only. The Naval College of Engineering is one of the best engineering College in the country and the only of its kind in Asia. The College prepares Officers to make a Career in Marine / Electrical / Electronics / Aeronautical Engineering or in Naval Architecture Cadres of the Indian Navy.

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidates must have passed 12th standard with PCM with at least 75% marks in aggregate.

Candidates age should be between 16 ½ to 19 ½ years as on 01 Jan on the year of commencement of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?