18th April 2022, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Can a girl become Indian Navy Officer after B.Sc?

Sir am a girl. I want to become a navy officer. Now am in bsc last year. My subjects are chemistry, analytical chemistry and comp science. Can i become a navy officer? Please guide me.

19th April 2022, 01:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a girl become Indian Navy Officer after B.Sc?

Yes. After completing B.Sc, you can join the Indian Navy Officer. For this, you have to appear for the CDSE exam conducted by UPSC and get a qualifying score to become an Indian Navy Officer.
19th April 2022, 01:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the girls who have completed their BSc can work in the Indian Navy and there is only one opportunity to serve that is in Logistics Cadre or Canteen.

For Logistics Cadre - The qualification required is a candidate must have BE/BTech in any discipline/MBA/BSc/BCom/BSc(IT) with first-class from a recognized university. PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management or MCA/MSc(IT) with first-class from a recognized university.

For Catering - A candidate must have done an MSc(HM)/MBA(HM)/BSc or BA with a first-class and PG Diploma in HM from a recognized university. The candidate's minimum age should be 19.5 years and the maximum age should not be more than 25 years.
19th April 2022, 04:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed their 12th with physics, chemistry and maths with 60% marks are eligible.
They must have taken maths and physics at their graduation level .
After that they have to appear for graduate entry CDSE exam conducted by UPSC.
Thus girls can also join, provided they meet their eligibility criteria for selection.
28th January 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i give cdse exam only after b. Sc completion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?