29th June 2020, 10:47 AM
Manoj Mythreyan

Can I apply for AFCAT and CDS exams without studied 12th being a BE Automobile Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I have finished my BE in Automobile Engineering as well but didn't studied 12th standard. Can I apply for AFCAT and CDSE exams?

30th June 2020, 04:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AFCAT and CDS exams without studied 12th being a BE Automobile Engineer?

Yes, you are eligible for the CDS examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-24 years. Examination is conducted in two stages for the final recruitment.

Examination is conducted in two stages. For final selection it is mandatory to qualify in both stages of examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

For AFCAT it is mandatory to have minimum 60% in Mathematics and Physics in std 12th, so without 12th qualification you are not eligible for AFCAT.
2nd July 2020, 07:47 PM
Manoj Mythreyan

Default Re: Can I apply for AFCAT and CDS exams without studied 12th being a BE Automobile Engineer?

Thanking you Ranjan Ayush, for the Reply that I'm eagerly waiting for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?