11th February 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Airports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment with 5.46 CGPA in Diploma Engineering?

Hello friends, I have secured 5.46 CGPA in Diploma Engineering course. Now, I want to apply for Airports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

15th February 2019, 09:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Airports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment with 5.46 CGPA in Diploma Engineering?

Yes, you can apply for Airports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment after completion of your Diploma Engineering course with 5.46 CGPA from a recognised institute. Candidates who have passed four years Degree in Engineering or three years Diploma in Engineering in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science stream from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Airports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment. So, being a Diploma Engineering holder, you are eligible to apply for Airports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment.
15th February 2019, 06:04 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Airports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment with 5.46 CGPA in Diploma Engineering?

Airports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidate must have 10th Standard/ 12th Standard/ Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Graduate/ PG Diploma/ B.Com/ Graduate with LLB/ Diploma in Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.

Candidate Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply forAirports Authority of India Apprentice recruitment with 5.46 CGPA in Diploma Engineering.

For more information, you can visit www.aai.aero.
16th February 2019, 11:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Apprentice are basically divided into several types based on educational qualification. They are given below.

Name of the Organization - Airports Authority of India

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

Apprentices are divided as,

@ Graduate Apprentice
@ Diploma Apprentice
@ ITI Trade Apprentice

As you are from Diploma in Engineering background, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for the position of a Diploma Apprentice. You may refer the below attached notification for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?