24th March 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any government job on the basis of MA and B.Ed degrees?

I am Nazeer Jahan begum, MA.B.Ed with computer applications 55% and 60% I got in CTET and TSTET paper 1: 64 marks, paper 2: 60 marks & CTET paper 1: 50 paper 2: 51. Am I eligible to test any job or central any job give I answer as early as possible. Thank you

24th March 2017, 08:42 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Can I apply for any government job on the basis of MA and B.Ed degrees?

Obviously, you can.

You can apply for central government jobs such as ssc, railway.

Staff selection commission combined graduate level (SSC CGL)

Educational qualification: Candidate should have completed graduation or post graduation in any discipline from recognized university.

Sc/st category = 21-35 years
Obc category = 21=33 years

Exam pattern: Online objective test, offline descriptive test.

SSC CHSL ( lower division clerk / data entry operator)

Educational qualification: Candidate should have passed class 12 from recognized institute.

Sc/st category = 21-32 years
Obc category = 21-30 years

Exam pattern: Online objective test, offline descriptive test, computer typing test.

Railway NTPC

Educational qualification: Candidate should have completed graduation or post graduation in any discipline from recognized university.

Sc/st category = 18-37years
Obc category = 18-35 years

Exam pattern: Online objective test.
25th March 2017, 05:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any government job on the basis of MA and B.Ed degrees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Nazeer Jahan begum, MA.B.Ed with computer applications 55% and 60% I got in CTET and TSTET paper 1: 64 marks, paper 2: 60 marks & CTET paper 1: 50 paper 2: 51. Am I eligible to test any job or central any job give I answer as early as possible. Thank you

Yes, you can apply for teacher jobs in government and government aided schools on the basis of MA and B.Ed qualifications. As you have mentioned that you cleared the CTET, you can apply for central government, central government aided, Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools, CBSE Schools etc for the teacher post. You have to check the notifications in the newspapers for the teacher post in the above mentioned schools. The selection will be done on the basis of written test and interview. The job vacancy notifications can be seen in the job sites and in the newspapers like Employment News. You can also apply for state government teacher recruitment with MA and B.Ed degrees. The notifications will be released by the state government and recruitment will be done through Teachers Recruitment Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?