27th December 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment with 52% in 12th?

I have done 12th and secured 52% marks. I want to apply in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment. I am interested to join BPSSC as a Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

31st December 2018, 05:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment with 52% in 12th?

As per the notification released for the last BPSSC (Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission) Steno ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) recruitment, the pay scale allotted for the same post is as per the pay matrix : 5200-20200 with grade pay : Rs 2800.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
31st December 2018, 05:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment with 52% in 12th?

According to me, you are not eligible to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment being a 12th passed student with 52% aggregate.

Educational Qualification required to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised board.
Candidate also must have Degree of Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from any Government Institute.
2nd January 2019, 10:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

Name of the Organization - BPSSC

Name of the Job Position - Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors

>> You should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in any stream. And also Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized university or institute.

>> As you might have done with only 12th Class, I can say that you are not eligible unless you have done Diploma in Computer Applications course.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?