17th December 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment with 7.89 CGPA in BE?

Hello friends, I have secured 7.89 CGPA in BE. Now, I want to apply for Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

21st December 2018, 08:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment with 7.89 CGPA in BE?

Of course yes. You are eligible to apply for this recruitment provided that you have minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in the concerned working plants in order to be eligible.

Name of the Organization - Central Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

The minimum percentage required actually is 55% marks only and you must be GATE qualified candidate. Also you should have minimum 2 years of working experience in order to be eligible. You may go through 1st and 2nd pages for detailed essential qualification and experience required.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?