24th May 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply directly for Excise Constable in UPSSSC recruitment?

Hi,
I want to apply in an Excise Constable recruitment of UPSSSC. I have a doubt that can I apply in this recruitment directly through the Excise Constable notifications or need to apply through Group-II, that means the Cadre decide by considering rank by Government? In Group-II or I can select directly the excise notifications?

25th May 2016, 09:01 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply directly for Excise Constable in UPSSSC recruitment?

UPSSSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Excise Constable in UPSSSC recruitment:-

-The candidate must hold 10+2 from recognized Board in India.

-The candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.There will be relaxation in age limit as per govt. rules.

Selection Process:

There will be no Written Test. Selection of candidate will be made based on Physical and Medical examination and Interview.
25th May 2016, 09:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply directly for Excise Constable in UPSSSC recruitment?

You are interested to apply for Excise Constable recruitment of UPSSSC. You have to apply for this recruitment directly through the Excise Constable notification.

Following are the details for this recruitment:

Educational qualification: Student must pass 12th standard from a recognized board or university.

Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category student as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of medical fitness followed by interview.

>>You will be surprised to know that the notification for this post has been released. So in my opinion you have to fill the application before the last date i.e 27th May 2016. If you still have any doubt regarding the medical fitness criteria, educational qualification etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement for this post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsssc excise constable.pdf(7.40 MB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?