29th November 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate?

I have done 12th Commerce course. Now, I want to apply for Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

30th November 2019, 09:35 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate?

Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should S.S.C passed and government approved typing exam . Typing speed in English should be 40 wpm and in Marathi would be 30 wpm.
Candidates should have also passed MS- CIT or equivalent exam.

For more information log on to official website.
30th November 2019, 01:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate?

Yes,you can apply for Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment being a 12th commerce candidates.

The eligibility criteria is:

>>Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board and MS CIT or equivalent certificate is necessary.

>>The upper age limit is 38 years.

>>English typing speed of 40 wpm and 30 wpm Marathi is necessary.

The last date to apply is 11th December. The salary is 17,230 rupees.
30th November 2019, 04:29 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidate should be S.S.C. passed, Government approved typing exam passed - English 40 wpm, Marathi 30 wpm and MS-CIT or equivalent exam passed.

## Age Limit:

Maximum Age: 38 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this post.
30th November 2019, 04:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment is Candidate must have passed S.S.C. from a recognised board. Candidate typing speed in English 40 wpm, Marathi 30 wpm and MS-CIT or equivalent exam passed. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.dbskkv.org.
30th November 2019, 05:19 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate.

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed class 10th examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have typing speed of 40 words per minute in English, 30 words per minute in Marathi and also have passed MS-CIT or equivalent exam.
30th November 2019, 05:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Vidyapeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment:

1. You must have passed 12th board exams in any stream. Commerce stream candidates can apply for Junior clerk cum typist.

2. The upper age limit is 38 years.

Last date to apply for this is 11th December 2019.
30th November 2019, 05:41 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Only being a 12th commerce student, you are not eligible for the post of Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment at Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth. The minimum education qualification required for the above-said post is as under:-

1. S.S.C. passed.
2. Govt. approved typing exam passed
3. English typing 40 wpm,
4. Marathi typing 30 wpm and
5. MS-CIT or equivalent exam passed.
30th November 2019, 06:19 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements to apply for Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment:

Academic qualification: 12th passed from any recognized board.

MS CIT qualification is necessary.

The age limit is 20-28 years.

You are eligible to apply after 12th in commerce stream.
30th November 2019, 06:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum eligibility required to apply for the recruitment of Junior Clerk cum Typist in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth are as below :-

* Your age must lie under 38 years. Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and other eligible category candidates.

* You must have completed your S.S.C. i.e; Class 10th from a recognised board.

* You must have qualified government approved typist test with English typing speed on 40 words per minute while Marathi typing speed of 30 words per minute and MS-CIT.

So, having completed your Class 12th, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment, if you satisfy criteria other than educational qualification mentioned above.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.dbskkv.org/pdf/2019-20/Re...0&%20clerk.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same job opening.
1st December 2019, 12:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to apply for Dr.Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Junior Clerk cum Typist recruitment.

Name of the Organization - Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth

Name of the Job Position - Junior Clerk cum Typist

@ You must have passed SSC pass from a recognized board.

@ You must have passed English with 40 Words Per Minute, and Marathi 30 Words Per Minute and MS-CIT or its equivalent exam pass to be eligible.

@ As you have passed 12th Class, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. Besides this, you should meet the typing criteria mentioned above.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification
2nd December 2019, 06:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Dr.Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Vidyapeeth Junior Clerk cum typist recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board with Government approved typing examination passed English- 40 wpm, Marathi- 30 wpm(word per minute) and passed MS-CIT or equivalent examination.

There is only 1 vacancy is available for this post and the maximum age should be 38 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.dbskkv.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?