11th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment being an ITI Mechanics Trade holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done ITI in Mechanics Trade. Now I want to apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

21st November 2018, 08:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment being an ITI Mechanics Trade holder?

The eligibility criteria for this is candidate must have completed 10th class/Matriculation(10+2) examination system with at least 50% of marks without adding Optional Subjects and having ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT in relevant trade /discipline. Candidate age must be 15 to 24 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this post under this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.rrcer.com.
21st November 2018, 08:50 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment being an ITI Mechanics Trade holder?

Yes you are eligible to apply for this post under this recruitment.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Aspirants need to complete their matriculation level of Examination along with ITI in relevant field.

>> Candidate age must be 15 to 24 years.

For more information, you can visit www.rrcer.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?