23rd February 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. I want to apply for Technical Assistant post in Government of Bihar. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

9th March 2019, 01:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Yes, you can apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institute and those who are in the age range of 21 to 37 years are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment. So, being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment.
9th March 2019, 06:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Government of Bihar

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> As your have done Diploma in Civil Engineering course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. You may go through the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
9th March 2019, 10:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment being a diploma civil engineer. Candidates who have completed their diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?