25th December 2018, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering program. I want to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation recruitment of this year for the post of Junior Engineer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

28th December 2018, 08:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil holder. Candidates must have passed Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institute to be eligible to apply. Age of the candidates should be in between 21 to 35 years and 21 to 33 years for Degree Holders and Diploma Holders respectively to be eligible to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment.
29th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment being a Diploma Civil holder?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Junior Engineer in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is Candidate must have Engineering Degree in Civil/ Structural from recognized University. Candidate age must be 18 years to 33 years for Diploma Holder and 21 years to 35 years for Degree Holder. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a Diploma degree holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetails.aspx.
30th December 2018, 12:12 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation recruitment being a Diploma degree holder.

Eligibility criteria:

>> Candidate must have Engineering Degree in Civil/ Structural from recognized University.

Age limit:

>> 18 years to 33 years for Diploma Holder.

>> 21 years to 35 years for Degree Holder.

>> Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit on https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetails.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?