28th June 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Gurugram District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyists recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my LLB Honours course. I am interested to apply in Gurugram District Court recruitment for Junior Clerk cum Copyists post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

29th June 2019, 05:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gurugram District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyists recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

To apply for Gurugram District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyists recruitment, you should have completed your 12th standard/diploma in computer application or it's equivalent from a recognized Institute. As you are a LLB graduate, hence you are eligible to apply.

The last date to submit the application form is on 1st July 2019.
30th June 2019, 04:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gurugram District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyists recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for Gurugram District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyists recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the Junior Clerk cum Copyists under Gurugram District Court recruitment is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college. The candidates belonging to reserve categories will get relaxation of 5%.

You can check the website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?