18th April 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Now I want to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

21st April 2019, 06:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

To be eligible to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment, you should have passed 10th standard and ITI from a recognised institute. So, if you have studied ITI course before pursuing Diploma Civil Engineering course, you are eligible to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment, else you are not eligible to apply.
21st April 2019, 08:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized board are eligible to apply. Candidate must also have ITI qualification in specific trade recognized by NCVT. As diploma in civil engineering is equivalent to 10th standard, hence you are eligible to apply.
21st April 2019, 11:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As per official notification, you not apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment. In order to be eligible to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment, you must have passed 10th class and ITI in respective trade from recognized institute. Period of training is for 1 year.

For details, official notification link is given below:
https://www.hindustancopper.com/Uplo...0127590000.pdf
22nd April 2019, 12:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed 10th with ITI in Fitter Trade and for Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning trade or a diploma holder from recognized institute then you can apply for the Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment.

Civil Duploma holders cannot apply for this recruitment.

Hindustan Copper Limited will conduct the written test followed by interview for selection of suitable candidates.
70% weigtage would be given to your 10th class marks and 30% to Diploma or ITI marks.
22nd April 2019, 12:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed 10th with ITI in Fitter Trade and for Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning trade or a diploma holder from recognized institute then you can apply for the Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment.

Civil Duploma holders cannot apply for this recruitment.

Hindustan Copper Limited will conduct the written test followed by interview for selection of suitable candidates.
70% weigtage would be given to your 10th class marks and 30% to Diploma or ITI marks.
23rd April 2019, 06:42 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes recently there is a Notification related to Trade Apprentice in Hindustan Copper Limited .

As per Official Notification here I am providing you the important information related to Apprentice Trade based on their Fields.

>> You are being a Civil Diploma student you van apply for Draughtsman (Civil) and many more posts based on the field which they have studied.

>> ITI passed from recognized institute (affiliated to NCVT ) in concerned trade.

>> You must have passed ITI prior to 2016 m they have to attache one affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper before a magistrate by saying that you have neither undergone any apprentice training from anywhere in India nor taken employment anywhere in India.

>> Selection process merely on Merit based on their Academic qualification. Like they will be shortlisted based on 70 % from their academics and 30% from their ITI field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?