14th July 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer being an MBA holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBA program. I want to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India recruitment of this year for the post of Apprentice Development Officer. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

16th July 2019, 02:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer being an MBA holder?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer being an MBA holder.
You should be in the age between 21 to 30 years as on 01/05/2019 to be eligible to apply.
Minimum qualifications to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment is that candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years of experience in life insurance industry.

You can find details on;
https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links...-of-Apprentice
16th July 2019, 06:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer being an MBA holder?

I am giving you the eligibility criteria details to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment.

==> Candidate must have done the graduation from a recognized university.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of insurance marketing and also has done a post graduation in Marketing or equivalent.

==> Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum should be 30 years.
16th July 2019, 07:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. As you are a MBA holder you may be eligible to apply for the recruitment.
16th July 2019, 09:50 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment -

* Candidate have bachelor's degree in any steam from a recognized university.

For details visit to the official website.
16th July 2019, 10:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Life Insurance Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice Development Officer

>> You must have done Graduation from a recognized university of India established under a statue or approved for the purpose or the fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.

>> As you have done MBA program, I can certainly say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for More Detailed Information

Click here for Apply Online Link
16th July 2019, 11:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in any respective stream or Mumbai Insurance Institute of India Fellow. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment being an MBA holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.licindia.in/.
16th July 2019, 11:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in any respective stream or Mumbai Insurance Institute of India Fellow. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer recruitment being an MBA holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.licindia.in/.
17th July 2019, 08:12 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officer is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university OR LIC Agent OR Employee.

~~ Age limit: Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
17th July 2019, 10:50 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for Life Insurance Corporation of india Apprentice Development Officer even though you are a MBA holder.

For more details regarding the educational qualifications you must go through the below details.

Educational qualification : Any graduate from the recognized university with good academic record.

Minimum age is 21 years

Maximum age is 30 years

Application fee for General candidates will be Rs.600/ and for reserved candidates it's around Rs.50/-.

Payment will be made through online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?