26th February 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MA in Economics Honours course. I want to apply in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. I am interested to join through Mizoram PSC as an Upper Division Clerk. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

1st March 2019, 08:12 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MA in Economics Honours course. I want to apply in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. I am interested to join through Mizoram PSC as an Upper Division Clerk. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics postgraduate student. Bachelor degree in any stream is the minimum educational qualification required for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. Apart from the educational qualification, you should have good Computer Proficiency.

For more details, please visit theOfficial website !!
1st March 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can apply to the Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics postgraduate. You should have studied the course in a recognized university. You should have Computer proficiency as prescribed by Mizoram Group A, B and C posts Service Recruitment Rules, 2016. Your age should be less than 35 years (as on 20th March, 2019) for the eligibility to apply for the Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Mizoram Public Service Commission Upper Division Clerk recruitment.
1st March 2019, 06:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being an Economics postgraduate. Candidates who have a graduation degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with proficiency in the computer application are eligible to apply. You must be in the age group of 18 to 35 years as on 20/03/2019 to be eligible to apply.

Official notification link is given below.
https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/uploads/...tion-deptt.pdf
2nd March 2019, 06:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Having completed your MA in Economics degree holder, you are certainly eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Divisional Clerk recruitment as far as the educational qualification requirement for the same recruitment is concerned which is just a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Apart from the educational qualification, your age need to lie in between 18 years to 35 years (with age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms) to be eligible to apply for the same recruitment. In addition, basic computer proficiency is also desired.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?