19th February 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment with 52% in Post Graduation?

Hello everyone, I have done Post Graduation and secured 52% marks. I want to apply in MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment. I am interested to join through MSRLM as an Cluster Coordinator. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

22nd February 2019, 09:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment with 52% in Post Graduation?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required is given below.

The minimum qualification required to apply for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - MSRLM

Name of the Job Position - Cluster Coordinator

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> Graduation from a recognized university is required in order to be eligible.

>> As you have done Post Graduation, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for More Details
22nd February 2019, 10:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment with 52% in Post Graduation?

Candidates who have completed their Master's degree/ BSW/B.Sc/MSW/MBA with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. So, if you have any of these above qualification, then you can apply for the above mentioned position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?