2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a BE(IT) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BE in IT course. I want to apply for a Probationary Officer post in the Nainital Bank. So I want to know if I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

5th September 2020, 08:44 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a BE(IT) graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment:

The minimum qualification required to apply for this recruitment is as follows. You are certainly eligible to apply and the detailed information is as follows,

Name of the Bank - Nainital Bank

Name of the Job Position - Probationary Officer

>> You must have done regular & full time Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks

>> Should have good knowledge of computer operations which is essential.

>> And the preferable experience required is 1 to 2 years of experience in banking or financial institutions or NBFCs.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
5th September 2020, 09:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a BE(IT) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for the Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a BE in IT graduate. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation or post graduation with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate must have the knowledge of computer operations and having 1-2 years experience in banking/institutions/financial will be an added advantage. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nainitalbank.co.in
5th September 2020, 11:15 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Full Time & Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with a minimum of 50 % of Marks from a recognised university. Candidate must have 1-2 years’ experience in banking. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So,yes you are eligible to apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a BE (IT) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/.
5th September 2020, 12:40 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a BE(IT) graduate.

You must have one to two years' experience in banking/financial/ institutions/NBFCs .

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 15/9/2020.
5th September 2020, 03:34 PM
My true support

Yes , you are eligible to apply for Nanital Bank Probationary officer as per the eligibility Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% of Mark's then, you are eligible to apply for this post

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/.
5th September 2020, 04:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Probationary Officer under Nainital Bank recruitment 2020. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Probationary Officer under Nainital Bank recruitment 2020 is Graduation or Post graduation passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
5th September 2020, 05:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is:

** Educational qualification:

Full Time & Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations.

** Preferable Experience:

Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference

** Age Limit:

Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.

Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
5th September 2020, 09:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you Can apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a BE(IT) graduate.

According to educational qualifications required for this post is that candidate first old bachelors and masters degree from recognised University / institution with 50% mark for PO while 45% marks for clerk.
5th September 2020, 09:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To apply for the post of Probationary officer in Nainital bank recruitment, the candidate should have full-time and regular graduation or post graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognised University. Knowledge of computer operations is also essential.

Hence, you are eligible being a IT candidate.

°°° For more information you can visit this website
www.naintalbank.co.in
5th September 2020, 11:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment being a BE(IT) graduate.

Educational qualification:-

Regular ( graduation / post graduation ) with minimum 50% marks from a government recognised University.

Knowledge of computer operations is essential.

Experience - 1 to 2 years experience in banking / financial / Institutions / NDFCs will be given preference.
5th September 2020, 11:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can apply for Nainital Bank Probationary Officer recruitment, if you have the following eligibility criteria.

Qualification :-
----------------
i) You must have completed Full time regular Graduation or Post Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for this post.

ii) You must have good knowledge of computer operations.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years to get eligible for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?