22nd November 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Mining Manager recruitment being a BTech Mining fresher? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BTech in Mining Engineering course and I am a fresher. I am interested to apply in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited recruitment for Mining Manager post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

24th November 2019, 01:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Mining Manager recruitment being a BTech Mining fresher? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Mining Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE/B. Tech in Mining Engineering with 1st Class MMCC. Candidate should have 20 years of post-Degree (BE/ B.Tech.) relevant experience. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 36 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.omcltd.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?