30th November 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment being an English graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BA English Honours course. I want to apply for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment. I am interested to join through Odisha SSSC as a Forest Guard. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

1st December 2019, 12:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment being an English graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment being an English graduate. The minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age should be 32 years. The application fee for general & OBC category is Rs.100 and for SC/ST category there is no fee.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply that is www.osssc.gov.in
1st December 2019, 07:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment being an English graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Odisha SSSC (Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission) Forest Guard recruitment is Candidate must have passed in H.S.C (10+2) form recognized Candidate age must lie between 18 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Odisha SSSC (Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission) Forest Guard recruitment being an English graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.osssc.gov.in.
1st December 2019, 08:34 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed HSC/12th class or any equivalent from a recognized university.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 32 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd December 2019, 12:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can apply for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment.

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment.

Academic Qualification :-
---------------------------
The basic requirement of educational qualification for this post is that, You need to have passed class 10+2 or High School Examination or its equivalent from any recognized board/institute to get eligible for Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment .

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age should be between 18 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2019 to get eligible for this post.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the post.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://www.osssc.gov.in/
2nd December 2019, 04:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment -

* Educational qualifications

Candidates must have passed in Higher Secondary 10+ 2 from a recognized university.

This the minimum criteria required for the recruitment.

For more information log on to official website www.osssc.gov.in.
2nd December 2019, 06:11 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have passed High School Certificate (10+) or equivalent examination.

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 32 years.

Yes. you are eligible to apply for this post.
2nd December 2019, 08:11 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Odisha SSSC Forest Guard recruitment -

* Educational qualification

Candidates must have passed in Higher Secondary 10+2 from a recognized university or board.

Total 806 vacancies of forest guard is available under Odisha SSSC.

For more information log on to official website www.osssc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?