28th October 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

2nd November 2018, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for the OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. OMPL Technician Apprentice vacancies are available in the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. Those candidates who have completed the diploma in the above mentioned disciplines are only eligible to apply for the OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment. You can find the details in the OMPL website link given Click Here
2nd November 2018, 04:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

No, you are not eligible to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. To be eligible to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment, you should have passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ EIE/ EEE from a recognised institute. So, being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment.
2nd November 2018, 08:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment, should have completed their diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. As you have completed diploma in mechanical engineering, so you are not eligible to apply.
3rd November 2018, 08:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. In order to be eligible, you must meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria and the same is given below,

Name of the Organization - OMPL

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

>> You must have completed Diploma in Engineering in any of the below mentioned streams only in order to be eligible. They are,

@ Chemical Engineering
or
@ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> As vacancies are released for only 3 above mentioned streams, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
4th November 2018, 08:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Diploma in Engineering degree course in Mechanical you are not eligible to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice recruitment 2018 as for the same students having completed their diploma in engineering degree in Chemical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Instrumentation discipline are eligible.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ompl.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?