2nd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment being a BCom holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom course. Now I want to apply for Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

6th April 2019, 02:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment being a BCom holder?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. As you are a B.Com graduate, so you are eligible to apply. But, you must also have completed 1 year diploma in computer application from a recognized institute.
6th April 2019, 05:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment being a BCom holder?

If you have done B.Com course alone then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment is as follows.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Junior Clerk Trainee

>> Graduation in any discipline with 1 year Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent from a recognized institute.

(or)

>> Diploma in Office Management from recognized institute with 1 year Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent from a recognized institute.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details

Click here for online registration
7th April 2019, 11:42 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

Candidate who have completed Graduate in any discipline with a one-year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from recognised Institute Or Diploma in Office Management from recognised Institute with a one-year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from a recognised institute.

** Age limit:

Candidate age must be 18 to 32 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website http://www.ohpcltd.com.
7th April 2019, 04:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment being a BCom holder in the condition that you must have a one year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from recognized Institute with your graduation. Candidates who have a certificate of Diploma in Office Management with one year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from recognized institute are also eligible to apply for Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment.

For detailed information, you can visit:
http://admin.ohpcltd.com/Siteupdate/...TECHNICAL).pdf
7th April 2019, 05:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Having completed your B.Com i.e; graduation degree course, you are eligible to apply for Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Junior Clerk Trainee recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned if you also hold a certificate in one year diploma in computer application or equivalent degree from a recognized institute.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.ohpcltd.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?