21st July 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment being an ITI holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done ITI program. I want to apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited recruitment of this year for the post of Assistant Lineman. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

22nd July 2019, 04:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment being an ITI holder?

Candidates who have completed their ITI Apprenticeship in Wireman/Electrician from a recognized institute are eligible for the recruitment. Hence, if you have completed your ITI in the specific trade, then you are eligible for the recruitment.
22nd July 2019, 05:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment being an ITI holder?

Yes, you can apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment .
You should have completed Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman. If you have done Apprenticeship in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited then you will be given preference.

You can check the website https://www.pspcl.in for more details.
22nd July 2019, 07:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for this job:

(i) Candidates who completed Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman and have experience in Electrical/ Wireman trade from any Registered factory/ Registered firm/ Registered company/ Registered Institute/ A Class Contractor of Electrical/ Wireman.
(ii) Preference will be given to those candidates who have done Apprenticeship in PSPCL / PSTCL or erstwhile PSEB.
(iii) Candidates having Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman from BBMB/ any other State etc. will be considered.
(iv) Age of the candidates must be 18 years to 37 Years for General Category (Age relaxation is applicable for all reserved categories as per Punjab Government Instructions).
22nd July 2019, 07:14 PM
shubham singh rocker

Yes, you can apply for punjab state corporation limited assistant lineman being an IIT
holder.
22nd July 2019, 08:21 PM
phool1004

Yes, You can apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment being an ITI holder.

For more information you can visit on https://www.pspcl.in/
22nd July 2019, 10:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment is Candidate must have ITI in Wireman/Electrician trade and completed Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman and have experience in Electrical/ Wireman trade. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment being an ITI holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.pspcl.in/.
23rd July 2019, 12:15 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

The candidates should have completed apprenticeship in the trade of lineman and have to experience in Electrical/Wireman trade.

AGE LIMIT

The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 37 years.

As per the given above eligibility criteria, you can check whether you are eligible to apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?