3rd January 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Board Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant recruitment with 51% in BSc(H)?

Hello friends, I have secured 51% in BSc Honours. Now, I want to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

11th January 2019, 11:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Board Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant recruitment with 51% in BSc(H)?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Railway Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant

<> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university or institute.

<> As you have completed B.Sc Honors, I can say that you are eligible if you are done with the above subjects mentioned.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?