26th February 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Board Technical Staff recruitment being an MBBS graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBBS program. I want to apply for Railway Recruitment Board recruitment of this year for the post of Para Medical Staff. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

4th March 2019, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Board Technical Staff recruitment being an MBBS graduate?

No, you can't apply for such jobs because those technical jobs require special qualification like a diploma or ITI in the same field. If you haven't got the exact qualification and skills then you will not be considered for the said job.

Being a MBBS graduate you can apply for some higher level jobs in Indian Railways or even other government organisations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?