12th June 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done ITI course. Now I want to apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

13th June 2019, 01:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder?

Yes, you can apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board and hold ITI certificate in relevant trade are eligible to apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment.

The last date to apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment is 23.03.2019.
13th June 2019, 02:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder. The minimum qualification required to apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder is the candidate should have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized board of education.
13th June 2019, 03:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible. Candidates must also have completed their ITI qualification in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
13th June 2019, 03:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being an ITI holder, you can apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment. You should have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply.
You should have passed ITI Certificate in relevant trade to be eligible for this recruitment.
13th June 2019, 03:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Candidate must have passed 10th Standard plus Course completed Act Apprentices/ ITI/ 12th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university.

Candidates should have relevant sports qualification.

~~ Age limit:

Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
13th June 2019, 05:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for RCF (Rail Coach Factory) Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment is Candidate Minimum qualification is 10th / SSC pass with 50% marks and should hold National Trade Certification in respective trade. Candidate age should not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for RCF (Rail Coach Factory) Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment being an ITI holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
13th June 2019, 07:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for RCF (Railway Coach Factory) Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie within 15 years to 24 years as on 23.02.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your Class 10th i.e; Matriculation with at least 50% marks from a recognised board. Further, you hold National Trade Certificate in anyone of the following discipline (Fitter, Welder(G & E), Painter, Mechanist, Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), AC & Ref. Mechanic) from a recognised ITI institute.

So, being a ITI degree holder, you are eligible for aforesaid recruitment if you managed to secure at least 50% marks in your Class 10th and have completed your ITI in anyone of the mentioned disciplines.

For more detailed information regarding same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in...tification.pdf.
13th June 2019, 11:45 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment with ITI . The reason being to be eligible for apprentice recruitment you must have fulfilled below requirements.

>>You must have completed 10th with minimum 50% of marks.

>>Along with ITI

>>Age should be in between these limits

Minimum Age is 15 years

Maximum Age is 24 years.

If you have satisfied then you can apply for RCF apprentice recruitment .
14th June 2019, 01:17 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

RCF Kapurthala Act Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% and have National Trade Certificate.

## Age limit:

Minimum Age: 15 Years.

Maximum Age: 24 Years.

Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?