10th September 2020, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment being a Diploma MLT holder?

Hello friends, I have completed a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(MLT) course. I want to apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment. Can I apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out about it. Please help me to know.

12th September 2020, 09:43 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment being a Diploma MLT holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board) ECG (Electrocardiography) Technician recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Biology / Mathematics and Diploma in ECG Technician with Registration in Rajasthan Paramedical Council and Knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani Culture. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board) ECG (Electrocardiography) Technician recruitment 2020 being a Diploma MLT holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
12th September 2020, 01:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment being a Diploma MLT holder?

Eligibility to apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment 2020 is:

** Educational qualification:

Contenders must have completed 12th Class with Science (Biology or Mathematics) from recognized Board and Two Years ECG Technician Diploma from recognized Institute.

** Age Limit:

Minimum Age:18 years.

Maximum Age: 40 years.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for this job.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
12th September 2020, 07:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° No, you are not eligible to apply for RSMSSB ECG technician recruitment being a diploma MLT holder.

Qualification for ECG Technician-

10+2 with Science/Mathematics and 2 year Diploma in ECG Technician.

Candidate should be registered in Rajasthan Paramedical Council and should have knowledge of Rajasthani culture.

°°° For more information you can visit this website
http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
13th September 2020, 12:13 AM
My true support

Yes , you can apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment being a diploma MLT Holder as you must satisfy certain more eligibility criteria as Candiddate must have knowledge about rajasthani culture and Candidate must be registered in Rajasthan paramedical
Council.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
13th September 2020, 01:47 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, You can't apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment being a Diploma MLT holder.

Candidate who has completed Two Years ECG Technician Diploma from a recognized Institute are eligible.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 4/9/2020.
13th September 2020, 03:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician recruitment being a Diploma MLT holder.
According to educational qualification requirements, candidates who have to pass 12th class with science from recognised board or institute those can apply for ECG technician recruitment.
> 2 years ECG technician Diploma from a recognised institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?