4th April 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech. I want to apply for Space Applications Centre recruitment of this year for the post of Graduate Apprentice. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

9th April 2019, 07:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment after successful completion of B.Tech course. Streams allowed are,

Name of the Organization - Space Applications Centre

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> Mechanical Engineering
>> Electronics and Communication Engineering
>> Electrical Engineering
>> Civil Engineering
>> Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
9th April 2019, 02:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate?

** Yes, you can apply for Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate.

** The basic eligibility required to apply for Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment is the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to apply for Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment is 65% Marks.
9th April 2019, 04:03 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Space Applications Centre Graduate Apprentice recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

** Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management /Hotel Management & Catering Technology /Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Catering Science & Hotel Management subjects with 60% marks merit (OR)

** Graduation in Library Science/Library Information Science with 60% marks merit (OR)

** B.Tech/BE in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology subjects from Recognized Institution.

** Age limit: 35 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a B.Tech graduate.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website https://www.sac.gov.in/.
10th April 2019, 12:05 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for the Graduate Apprentice recruitment in Space Applications Center. However, you must have minimum 65% marks in B.tech.

The minimum age required to apply for the recruitment is 21 years and maximum age is 35 years.

Age relaxation is offered to the candidates of SC is 5 years and for Other Backward Class, it is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?