17th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Staff Nurse recruitment with 52% in 12th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 51% in 12th standard. I want to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Staff Nurse recruitment. Can I be eligible to apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out the percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

21st October 2019, 07:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Staff Nurse recruitment with 52% in 12th standard?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Staff Nurse recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institute recognized by Nursing Council of India OR 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Government recognised Institute with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/States. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Staff Nurse recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sail.co.in.
22nd October 2019, 09:52 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Staff Nurse recruitment with 52% in 12th standard?

-Steel Authority of India Limited -

Position Name : Staff Nurse

Check below :-

For staff nurse:
Qualification Requirements : B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institute recognized by Nursing Council of India OR 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma of 03 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognised Institute with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/States.

For Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy Or 10+2/Intermediate in science with Diploma in
Pharmacy of minimum 02 years duration and Registration with Indian/State Pharmacy Council.

Official website : http://www.sail.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?