3rd October 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Supreme Court of India Personal Assistant recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom(H). I want to apply for Supreme Court of India recruitment of this year for the post of Personal Assistant. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

6th October 2019, 04:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Supreme Court of India Personal Assistant recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment. In order to apply for Supreme Court of India Personal Assistant recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have
Shorthand (English) with a speed of 100 w.p.m and Knowledgee of Computer Operation with a typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
6th October 2019, 08:19 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Can I apply for Supreme Court of India Personal Assistant recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Supreme court of India personal assistant recruitment :

1.You should have completed graduation from the recognized university.

2.Must have a computer knowledge with a typing speed of 40 wpm.

3.You should have operative shorthand in English with 100 wpm.

4.Age should be below 27 years and the age relaxation will be applicable as per government Norms.

In addition to this , there is a total number of 23 personal assistant posts available in supreme court of india.
7th October 2019, 07:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Supreme Court of India Personal Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor's Degre in any discipline from a recognized University with Proficiency in Shorthand (English) with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and Knowledge of Computer Operation with a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Supreme Court of India Personal Assistant recruitment being a B.Com(H) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sci.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?