14th February 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BCom. I want to apply for Accounts Officer post in Tamil Nadu SSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

19th February 2019, 06:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

No, only completing B.Com will not do. You also have to qualify the final examination which will be conducted by the ICA department. I have attached a link below in which you will find the detailed eligibility to apply for the recruitment. Hence, download the file and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment.pdf(297.1 KB, 0 views)
20th February 2019, 03:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Tamil Nadu SSC ( Staff Selection Commission) Accounts Officer recruitment is Applicants must have completed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants. There is no maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment.

So, No you are not eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment being a B.Com graduate candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/index.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?