28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University having 7 years of Teaching experience on M.A.(Economics) basis?

Hi,
I have done M.A. in Economics and having 7 years of Teaching experience in a private college. Can I apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching recruitment? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Non-Teaching recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Application fee of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching/Non-Teaching recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  3. Educational qualification required to apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  4. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  6. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  7. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  8. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Teaching and Non-Teaching recruitment of ESIC, Hyderabad?
  10. Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?
  11. Ph.D after PG with 10 years of teaching experience in English language?
  12. Eligibility to apply for teaching position for people who have industry experience -- [New]
  13. Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?
  14. Can I apply for B.ed having 5 years of Teaching experience?
  15. Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic
  16. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  17. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  18. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
30th June 2016, 02:08 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University having 7 years of Teaching experience on M.A.(Economics) basis?

Yes, you can apply for the teaching post if you meet the stipulated requirement. Below I have attached all the necessary notification with respect to CRSU recruitment.

Those attachment would help you to go further to apply & give you all the relevant information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?