18th June 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment being a BA(Hindi) graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BA in Hindi course. Now I want to apply for Forest Guard post in UKSSSC. Can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
20th June 2018, 06:04 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment being a BA(Hindi) graduate?

Yes, you can apply in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment being a BA(Hindi) graduate.

Eligibility Criteria :
  • Candidate must have passed intermediate from any recognized board or equivalent.
  • Age of candidate must be from 18 to 28 years.
  • Height of male candidate should be at least 163 cms. Height of female candidate should be at least 150 cms.

For more details please find official notification in attachments.
21st June 2018, 08:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment being a BA(Hindi) graduate?

The eligibility criteria for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment is as below:

1. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this post is 12th passed from a recognized board.

Experience of two years in administration and B or C certificate in NCC is required.

2. The age criteria is 18-28 years.

If you meet above criteria, you can apply for this post.
22nd June 2018, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for UKSSSC Forest Guard post is 10+2 from a recognized board of education. Hence, BA is a higher qualification, that means you are definitely eligible.

Just make sure you age lies between 18 to 28 years. There is age relaxation too available, in case you belong to reserved category.
23rd June 2018, 09:42 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility for UKSSSC ( Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission ) forest guard recruitment 2018, then it is as mentioned below :-

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 28 years.

So, being a graduate i.e; BA in Hindi degree holder you are certainly eligible to apply for the UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment 2018.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
2nd April 2022, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I was completed 3years diploma can I eligible for forest guard and uk police constable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?