25th September 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment being an Agriculture?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BSc in Agriculture course. I want to apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment. I am interested to join through UKSSSC as a Junior Assistant. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

28th September 2019, 02:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment being an Agriculture?

Yes. I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Assistant

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have done Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You need to have Hindi Typing speed of 25 Words Per Minute and English Typing speed of 30 Words Per minute. You must have good knowledge of Hindi or English.

>> Hence, you should meet the above mentioned typing criteria besides qualification criteria to be eligible.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
28th September 2019, 03:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment being an Agriculture?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) Junior Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Agriculture form recognized University and typing speed 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) Junior Assistant recruitment being an Agriculture.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in/.
28th September 2019, 06:50 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment -

* Educational qualification

The candidates who completed their graduation degree from a recognized university of India.

Applicants Hindi type speed should be 25 w.p.m and English type speed should be 30 w.p.m

For more information log on to official website ssc.uk.gov.in
28th September 2019, 10:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment being a B.Sc Agriculture graduate.

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates must have a typing speed of 80 w.pm in Hindi.
29th September 2019, 12:29 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for joining as an Junior Assistant under UKSSSC recruitment is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course, you are eligible UKSSSC recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://sssc.uk.gov.in/files/High_Court-vigyapan.pdf and download the notification released for the same recruitment.
29th September 2019, 10:58 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for Junior Assistant recruitment with your qualification.For more details regarding the eligibility criteria you just go through the below mentioned points.

1.you should have completed graduation from the recognized university.

2.Must have a typing speed of 25wpm in hindi and 30wpm in english.

3.you should have knowledge in hindi/english.

4.Minimum age is 21 years and Maximum age is 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?